Malino is a tourism place that situated on a plateau and it offers a typical of highland with mountain panorama. This area is located about 90 km from Makassar city center. During the journey to Malino, you will pass through a pine forest scenery and beautiful limestone range.
Malino is located at an altitude of 1,050 meters above sea level. The temperatures here is range between 10-26 degrees Celsius, do not forget to bring your jacket and warm clothes to avoid being freezing. This area has been known since the Dutch era and used as their favorite tourist spots.
Here, there are many beautiful waterfalls such as Air Terjun Seribu Tangga or thousand stairs waterfall and Takapala Waterfall. In addition, there is also a tea garden, blue valleys and Japanese bunkers heritage. Malino Highland is located in Tinggimoncong District, Gowa regency, and it located approximately 80 km from the city of Makassar and it takes 3 – 4 hour drive.
At an altitude of 1,200 above sea level, this highland is settling at an area of 200 hectares stretching to the garden tea plantations and lush green that makes it a favorite place for visitors who like photography or those who like to enjoy the natural scenery from a height. The all-green nuance in mountainous areas and hilly land becomes the main attraction for visitors.
Day 1: Makassar – Arrival ( L.D)
- Upon arrival at Makassar Airport, you are welcomed by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel in Makassar. Enjoy this city’s great atmosphere and beauty.
- Lunch and dinner are served at a local seafood restaurant. Overnight stay is at a hotel in Makassar.
Day 2: Makassar – Malino Highland (B.L.D)
- After breakfast, you depart for a 3-4 hour drive to Malino Highland (90 Kms), located in a mountainous in the South Part of Makassar city center
- Lunch is served at local restaurant . During the drive to Malino, you can admire the beautiful scenery Dam of Bili Bili Irigation
- Upon arrival in Malino ,visiting : Takapala waterfall, Kali Jodo, Tea and strawberry .plantation. Noon Back to Makassar Dinner is served at local restaurant ./ Back to hotel and free at leisure
Day 3: Makassar City tour ( B.L.D)
- After having breakfast at hotel, Makassar city tour by visiting : Benteng Ujung Pandang (Port Rotterdam ) Katangka Old Mosque built in 1667, Makam Syeh Yusuf, Tomb of Sultan Hasanuddin .the Hero’s of Sulawesi 1665, King place of Gowa ( Balla Lompoa) and Lunch
- After lunch proceed to Shopping tour at Jalan Somba opu, center of Makassar’s Souvenir
- Late afternoon back to Hotel, and dinner is served in out side at local restaurant.
- Free at leisure.
Day 4: Makassar – Airport – Transpert out ( B.L)
- In the morning, free at leisure and you can continuing your shopping tour, until the time to transfer out to airport for flight back to your home
Wishing you and Selamat Jalan